Friday, August 26, 2005

t p

I think it was around the time of the building of the tepee that my other grandparents came to visit. I have this memory of going to the bathroom to poop and my step-grandmother accompanying me, as if she was under the impression that I needed supervision for this task. I was rather young, but quite used to the solo bowel movement by then. I remember thinking it odd that she sat down on the edge of the tub and unraveled some toilet paper from the roll and folded it over so it was ready for use. I can picture her sitting there with folded toilet paper in her hand, as if waiting for me to be done, but talking casually about something unrelated to defecation. I don't know if this ever really happened. It may be a confused conglomeration of bits of memories of other things that did or did not occur.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home